The goal of Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator Training is to prepare people to introduce others to the labyrinth in an articulate, professional and effective way.The training addresses meditative walking in a variety of settings, with a variety of different populations. It is focused primarily on the Eleven Circuit Medieval Labyrinth but is inclusive of all forms.
Walking the labyrinth is being embraced as a spiritual practice throughout the Western world mostly because of Veriditas trained facilitators. The Veriditas Facilitator Training -- which began in 1997 -- remains the most rigorous and comprehensive training offered.
How to know if Facilitator Training is right for you?
- Want to deepen your own labyrinth practice?
- Want the tools and guidance that will enable you to bring the labyrinth to your community?
- Want to connect with a supportive community of Labyrinth Facilitators around the world?
- Find yourself heading up a labyrinth program at your church, school, hospital, college etc. and need broad training and/or specific answers?
- Considering offering labyrinth walking as part of your healing, counseling, yoga or coaching business and are curious about the business considerations involved?
- Love the labyrinth and want to offer workshops of your own? Consider completing Facilitator Training on the path to becoming Certified, Advance Trained and Accredited. Our Veriditas Accredited Presenters are now offering some of our qualifying workshops.
We encourage you to join us!
Learn more about becoming a Veriditas Trained Facilitator.
Rev. Anne Bonney is one of the Co-Founders of Pilgrim’s Landing Interspiritual Life Center, Chatham, Cape cod MA, and serves on the Board of Trustees.
She is an Ordained Minister and Certified Spiritual Director. Anne holds a Masters of Divinity Degree and a Masters of Theology in Interfaith Spirituality from Candler School of Theology at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, with further studies at the Tamilnadu Seminary in Madurai, India.
Anne first discovered the labyrinth when she was on a Sabbatical and visited the Chartres Cathedral in France and later became involved with Veriditas and the world-wide labyrinth movement initiated by the Reverend Dr. Lauren Artress. She became a Certified Advanced Facilitator and is currently serving on the Faculty of Veriditas, She was Co-Director of the Chatham Labyrinth Project which built the beautiful Chatham Labyrinth and created the Peace Garden in Chase Park.
Anne and a team of labyrinth volunteers run an active labyrinth program throughout the year, presenting workshops, Solstice and other Celebrations, weekly guided labyrinth walks during the summer months and other events.
“I am so grateful for being a friend of the the Labyrinth. It has brought so many paths of my life’s journey together and is my “go-to” place for quieting my mind and opening my heart”, says, Anne.
Nathan Wiles is the founder of Innate Creations, an educating labyrinth building and design company. Nathan utilizes skill and experience from his former career as an Interior Designer and Project Manager to help create his labyrinth builds and workshops.
Along with his 30 years of building and designing experience, he was trained by an established Feng Shui consultant and has practiced various meditation techniques. Now, with close to ten years of experience in both labyrinth designing and building, Nathan is able to join the collective consciousness of the individual or group to help develop their thought onto “canvas.” His passion is to bring a secular understanding to the mystery surrounding us in such a diverse world, while increasing the Labyrinth community through the education and collaboration with public schools, corporations and wellness facilities.