From time to time we all need to return to the well and drink from its restorative waters. The labyrinth offers many of us a temporary respite and is a well to which we return again and again to renew and replenish our spirit. The Veriditas Council cordially invites you to join us for "Living the Labyrinth," a Labyrinth Renewal Day to be held from 9am to 5pm on April 14th in Stony Point, New York. On this day, we will gather in community with labyrinth facilitators and enthusiasts to renew and refresh ourselves with a full day of living the labyrinth workshops, lunch, networking and a labyrinth walk. Topics include:
- Enrich with Rituals, with Linda Mikell
- Global Healing Response, with Ellen Bintz Meuch
- Steps Toward the Other - Labyrinth in Community, with Kathryn McLean
- Walking a Labyrinth Daily: Exploring a Spiritual Practice, with Chris Farrow-Noble
- Dream Questing, with Judith Tripp
Open to any Veriditas trained or certified labyrinth facilitators, and labyrinth enthusiasts, this event is a specially-priced gift to you from the members of the Veriditas Council. Registration fee is just $90 and includes workshops, lunch, networking and a labyrinth walk. Lodging is not included.
Lodging at the Council Renewal Day, April 14, 2018
If you’d like to arrive and stay overnight at Stony Point Center on Friday, April 13th -- the day before the Renewal Day -- and/or stay overnight on Saturday, April 14th, after the day’s events, you need to reserve a room as soon as possible. We currently have only five rooms available each of the two nights.
- Renewal Day tuition, lunch and day use fee: $90
- One night lodging (in a single room with dinner the night before and breakfast the day of) + Renewal Day tuition and lunch: $215.00
- Two nights lodging (in a single room with dinner the night before and day of and breakfast the day of and day after) + Renewal Day tuition and lunch: $385.00
If you have a roommate and would like to share a room (double: $115/night including 3 meals), please contact Chris Farrow-Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss this option.
A Facilitator Renewal Day
enrichment for labyrinth facilitators
We are very excited about sharing with the facilitators and friends in the NE Region. We have had this get-together in Canada and California with great success. At this point the plan is to spend the day with full group lectures, workshops, personal lunch, and a labyrinth walk together at the end. This is all in the planning stages.......so stay tuned. At this point just "save-the-date." We have already reserved the location : Stony Point Center, Stony Point, N.Y.
I am truly hoping to see many of you. We had such a wonderful renewal in 2008....it's certainly time again.
Blessings on your Labyrinth Path,
Little Miracles on the Path