The goal of Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator Training is to prepare people to introduce others to the labyrinth in an articulate, professional and effective way.The training addresses meditative walking in a variety of settings, with a variety of different populations. It is focused primarily on the Eleven Circuit Medieval Labyrinth but is inclusive of all forms.
Walking the labyrinth is being embraced as a spiritual practice throughout the Western world mostly because of Veriditas trained facilitators. The Veriditas Facilitator Training -- which began in 1997 -- remains the most rigorous and comprehensive training offered.
How to know if Facilitator Training is right for you?
- Want to deepen your own labyrinth practice?
- Want the tools and guidance that will enable you to bring the labyrinth to your community?
- Want to connect with a supportive community of Labyrinth Facilitators around the world?
- Find yourself heading up a labyrinth program at your church, school, hospital, college etc. and need broad training and/or specific answers?
- Considering offering labyrinth walking as part of your healing, counseling, yoga or coaching business and are curious about the business considerations involved?
- Love the labyrinth and want to offer workshops of your own? Consider completing Facilitator Training on the path to becoming Certified, Advance Trained and Accredited. Our Veriditas Accredited Presenters are now offering some of our qualifying workshops.
Learn more about becoming a Veriditas Trained Facilitator.
We encourage you to join us!
Payment plans are available -
call the office 707-283-0373 for details.
The labyrinth is open to all. Veriditas is committed to respecting diversity and equality, and does not discriminate based on gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, age or personal disability.
Reverend Dr. Kay Mutert, Master Teacher
Veriditas Faculty member Rev. Dr. Kay Mutert leads labyrinth workshops in awakening new creative energy, community building, and spiritual transformation. Her Master Teacher responsibilities includes training new facilitators and renewal training for those trained in past years. She works with organizations to establish labyrinth communities, to hear the hopes of a setting and translate that into an ongoing vision. In her workshops and trainings she invites participants to discover and develop their own gifts and skills, and to build community.
Following an extended time of work with all ages in education and music, Kay then served as a minister in the United Methodist and British Methodist churches. When she left her local church ministry Kay created "DaySpring - a source of creative expression and renewal of spirit", as a conduit to work with a broader circle of community. Through her labyrinth work, she uses her experience as musician, teacher, minister, and spiritual accompanist with groups and individuals from diverse arenas of life, inviting them to discover the possibilities of the labyrinth in today’s world.
For this workshop setting Kay will be drawing upon her many years of work in creativity and education. She is a conductor, composer and pianist, incorporating her music into her events. Kay has been a Veriditas pilgrimage leader and musician, member of the Veriditas Council, and Southeastern USA regional representative.
Accommodation at Stony Point Center is now available. Please book your room via this link.